CHARTER RATES FOR ALL CHARTERS FOR 2020 SEASON
There are 3 pricing bands dependent upon status of the Charterer:
Member of RNVRYC
Member of Service Sailing Association (RNSA/ASA/RAFSA) or member of an Associated Yacht Club *
1. Diesel tank is to be left FULL at the end of the charter as part of the charterer's responsibility otherwise there will be a fee of £50 levied in addition to actual fuel cost for filling.
2. A 4 man dinghy is available upon request (stored ashore) at an extra cost of £10/week or part thereof
3. Familiarisation courses are available during the year. If one is to be conducted specifically for the charter there will be a fee of £50 added to the overall charter cost
4. There are 3 sleeping bags available at a hire charge of £5 each (for cleaning) - please ensure requirement is mentioned on booking form
5. There are 6 pillows with cases (laundered) available on board as part of the inventory together with tea towels. Laundering of these items is FOC
6. Cleaning of the yacht is included in these rates (additional charges may apply if the yacht is not left reasonably clean with safety gear etc stowed), as is any gas used, a safety briefing and handover/handback check.
The above rates include cleaning, gas and safety checks
Reduced rates for RNVRYC Members are available with other yachts controlled by Britannia Sailing
RNVRYC High; Apr- Oct; Low; Nov - Mar: Britannia High; 1st May- 1st Oct; Mid 27 Mar-30 Apr; Low 1st Nov- 26Mar
Enquire about reductions for weekday charters of 4 or 5 days
* Please enquire if you are a member of a yacht club to check "Associated" status